Position Announcement: Project Manager/System Integrator, Transparency Compliance
Company: Compliance Implementation Services (CIS)
Status: Full Time
Relevant Work Experience: 5-10 years
Location: Newtown Square, PA (Greater Philadelphia, PA Area)
Compliance Implementation Services (CIS) is a leading life sciences consulting firm specializing in compliance and commercial strategies for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies, from clinical, through manufacturing, commercial contracting, commercial compliance programs, and Government Programs. CIS has a proven history of exceeding expectations and providing the highest quality client deliverables. We continually offer new services and solutions that align with our clients’ strategic priorities, compliance program needs and in support of their contract management programs.
Due to our continued growth, CIS currently has an open position for a Project Manager/System Integrator within our Transparency, Commercial Compliance Consulting Group.
As part of the Commercial Compliance Consulting team, the Project Manager/System Integrator will manage client engagements integrating information technology solutions and related compliance solutions within the life science industries.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage system integration projects to support clients’ compliance monitoring.
- Support the program development and outsourcing of transparency and aggregate spend tracking and reporting solutions for life science manufacturing clients.
- Serve as IT Business Analyst within consulting group, providing skill and expertise related to Application support, IT Change Control, Data Feed conversions, Database tools, and testing.
- Partner with other organizations within CIS to contribute to improved client solutions and on occasion support work in other areas related to commercial compliance to further develop individual capabilities.
- Develop project deliverables, and provide appropriate feedback to ensure project deliverables meet client expectations and CIS standards
- Assist in the development of new project proposals based on understanding of clients’ needs and knowledge of applicable guidance, statutes, and regulations
Requirements and Competencies:
- Bachelors degree, required. Advanced degrees and certifications in related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience providing IT related integration support to business solutions within the life sciences industry highly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience supporting professional services and solutions for clients, preferred
- System Integration Experience required. Specifically, seeking professionals with experience in:
- System Deployment/Customization
- Application support (some troubleshooting, assisting users, updates)
- Common data files, delimiters, etc.
- General knowledge of Pharmaceutical IT / Regulatory environment (Policies, SOPs/Change Control) highly preferred
- Experience and knowledge of Data/Databases to include Relational Database concepts, Basic to Intermediate SQL, and Reporting preferred
- Experience conducting Documentation/Testing to include defining requirements, developing test scripts, and developing/utilizing trace matrices.
- Proficiency (power user to expert) in the Microsoft Office Suite of Products, especially MS Excel and MS Access, and Development / VBA code
- Ability to interact with clients, manage projects, and support deliverable timelines
- Excellent Analytical, Math, Writing Skills and attention to detail
The CIS management team aggressively looks for fresh perspectives and insights vital to building a culture of innovation and diversifying our project teams. This position is full time and eligible for a traditional benefit package.
To apply, submit resume to: email@example.com
Please include the position title in the subject line.